Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 Oct 2002 21:26:06 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Football Robots

From: "Jeremy \"Athena\" Cook" <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx>
I propose:
{{
__Football Robots__

A. There exist MOs known as Robots. Each player may have one Robot. Robots

I think we should abolish the MO abbreviation, as it's what caused the whole pinball/bonus box probelm. Pinball Guns are supposed to affect MOBILE objects, while bonus boxes are supposed to be MOVEABLE objects. I know what you mean here, and it's ok by the rules, but you should clarify.

Additionally, change the name. Robots are diversse, why limit it to football? Maybe Tackling Dummies or something.

may be purchased for 20 points from Athena's Society.

That's lotsa points for you and yours. If everybody in your society buys one, you will all still havet the same amoun of money. I'll have production costs for all societies figuered out soon. And where do they appear? Limbo is good, see below.

B. A Robot is considered a football player on the same team as its owner

Make a requirement that people can only have a Robot on the Grid if having it would not cause em to have more players than the other tesm, so it doesn't get too unbalanced.

Fix all that up and you might have something.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wants football to be simple.