Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 21:11:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] my first online nomic

Hello. I recently went through the last few weeks of your archives, and after seeing how crazy and exciting it was, I decided to join.
-Two questions. What are you on, and where can  get some?-

So I now state my desire to join, with the name "Wonko May Not Vote".
-Endearing yourself to Wonko. Very good.-

Now a bit about me...
-This has all been about you so far. Let's talk about me.-

I've played nomic quite a bit, but never online. I always liked ones that took a life of their own, and became a great game within the game. This seems to fit the bill quite nicely, although it is a bit confusing sometimes.
-Fear this game. Fear these people. Fear little dogs who yap at you.-

I think I know what I should do now, so

I enter the grid at (17,15)

I pick up the herb gnome

I move to (18,15)

I create a society named The Secret Mookies, with a charter that says

"This charter has these initial members:404notfound, Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, Naath, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of Dimness, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko, Wonko May Not Vote.

'Wonko May Not Vote' is the High Mookie.

The High Mookie can change this charter.

Anyone can join by saying e wants to and getting the High Mookie to ok it.

The High Mookie can kick anybody out.

This society has a pool of points and BNS.

Anybody can give points and BNS to The Secret Mookies

The High Mookie can give points and BNS to anybody."
-So the answer to my first question was NomiCrack, I see.-

I propose this rule

{{__The Mookie Secret__

At the beginning of each nweek, give each member of The Secret Mookies 50 points and 1000 BNS.}}
-Oh no, not again...-

I ask to join Athena's Society, M-Tek, Wealthy Bastard Enterprises, OrcTech, and vSOI.
-vSOI likes your spirit. Get another member besides bd (why? Because e keeps doing it, it's someone else's turn.) to approve you. bd can still approve you, but it won't get me to let you in.-

                                                  [[BvS]]