bd on 6 Oct 2002 14:14:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] my first online nomic

On Sunday 06 October 2002 03:55 am, Greg Darian wrote:

> "This charter has these initial members:404notfound, Athena, Baron von
> Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, Naath, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of
> Dimness, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko, Wonko May Not Vote.

Problems:
a) A charter may not hava members
b) Players *MUST* consent to join.

> 'Wonko May Not Vote' is the High Mookie.
>
> The High Mookie can change this charter.
>
> Anyone can join by saying e wants to and getting the High Mookie to ok it.

IIRC, exiting a Soceity cannot be regulated by a charter.

> The High Mookie can kick anybody out.
>
> This society has a pool of points and BNS.
>
> Anybody can give points and BNS to The Secret Mookies
>
> The High Mookie can give points and BNS to anybody."
>
> I propose this rule
>
> {{__The Mookie Secret__
>
> At the beginning of each nweek, give each member of The Secret Mookies 50
> points and 1000 BNS.}}

You have to make a proposal that creates the rule, but the Admin usually
corrects these.

--
bd
A penny saved has not been spent.