Glotmorf on 6 Oct 2002 10:30:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] my first online nomic

On 10/6/02 at 12:55 AM Greg Darian wrote:

>Hello.  I recently went through the last few weeks of your archives, and
>after seeing how crazy and exciting it was, I decided to join.
>
>So I now state my desire to join, with the name "Wonko May Not Vote".
>
>Now a bit about me...
>
>I've played nomic quite a bit, but never online.  I always liked ones that
>took a life of their own, and became a great game within the game.  This
>seems to fit the bill quite nicely, although it is a bit confusing
>sometimes.
>
>I think I know what I should do now, so
>
>I enter the grid at (17,15)
>
>I pick up the herb gnome
>
>I move to (18,15)
>
>I create a society named The Secret Mookies, with a charter that says
>
>"This charter has these initial members:404notfound, Athena, Baron von
>Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, Naath, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of
>Dimness, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko, Wonko May Not Vote.
>
>'Wonko May Not Vote' is the High Mookie.
>
>The High Mookie can change this charter.
>
>Anyone can join by saying e wants to and getting the High Mookie to ok it.
>
>The High Mookie can kick anybody out.
>
>This society has a pool of points and BNS.
>
>Anybody can give points and BNS to The Secret Mookies
>
>The High Mookie can give points and BNS to anybody."
>
>I propose this rule
>
>{{__The Mookie Secret__
>
>At the beginning of each nweek, give each member of The Secret Mookies 50
>points and 1000 BNS.}}
>
>I ask to join Athena's Society, M-Tek, Wealthy Bastard Enterprises,
>OrcTech, and vSOI.

Gotta admire your spirit...

There are no current publicly solicited openings at M-Tek at this time, but we will keep your resume on file.

As for WBE, employment is frozen pending the resolution of a frivolous lawsuit.  Watch the papers for updates, and be sure to check back with us when all this is resolved.

					Respectfully,

						Glotmorf
						Prez, M-Tek
						Boss, Wealthy Bastard Enterprises