Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 03:46:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: Fwd: [Spoon-business] bd and Gnomes and... I need a friggin' drink.

bd gets two Air Gnomesh with the 10 pointsh Orc borrowed. Um, yay.
-Whoopsh, I forgot something. bd only hash FOUR Fire Gnomersh, not 5. I miscalc... mishclack... mistalcu... didn't subtract right.-
-And Orc gave em all of eir 25 points. Okay, bd gets two more Air Gnomes and three Earth Gnomes. Three more mergers go through, and there are still 10 points meeded for the other two Earths.-

bd has: Beer, Bomb (6), Champagne, Fire, Potato, Tequila

                                                  [[BvS]]