Glotmorf on 6 Oct 2002 03:30:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Getting Away

On 10/5/02 at 11:19 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> On 10/5/02 at 10:52 PM Wonko wrote:
>>
>>> I Force Destroy (3,4).
>>> I move to (5,4).
>>> I borrow 2 points from Luigi, buy a Pinball gun, and knock Orc away
>from my
>>> speeders (and out of eir own, by the way :)
>>
>> Your speeders, as in the 40 airspeeders at (6,3)?
>>
>> They're not there any more.  I bulldozed them when I strip-mined there
>> yesterday.
>>
>> Sorry, guy.
>
>r1077:
>Mining is performed by contract mining companies
>
>You haven't even made a provision for creating these yet; You can't strip
>mine!

Later on in r1077:

"Strip Mining can be conducted for a cost of BNS 75 on a surface square that is not of type mud, does not contain a brook, and is not occupied by players or impassible stationary objects."

Rule 33:

"Whenever one section of a rule conflicts with another section of the same rule, the section which appears later in the rule takes precedence over the earlier section."

The later section of r1077 says strip mining can be conducted.  This takes precedence over the earlier section that talks about contract mining companies, especially since they don't exist yet.

I conducted strip mining.

						Glotmorf