Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 Oct 2002 03:27:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stuff

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I buy 7 fire, 5 air, and 5 earth gnomes.
-[[You can't afford it. That's 65 points of Gnomes, and you have 52. However, you can afford the 7 fire and the first 3 air. I'll recognize that.]]

You seem to have missed the fact that I gave him all the points I borrowed.

-I recognize:
bd picksh up 2 Earth and 1 Air Gnomes.
bd purchashesh 7 Fire Gnomes.
bd purchashesh 3 Air Gnomes.
bd makesh 3 Bomb Gnomesh.
bd hash: Air, Beer, Bomb (3), Champagne, Fire (5), Potato, Tequila, none ov whish are baggied.-

You said, in an earlier message, you said which gnomes he did have, including one earth.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wants this fixed