Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 03:16:08 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] how to fix societies

Ok, I'll stop talking about the uber-prop so much, BvS.  Sorry.
-*grin* Thanks. I'll stop bitching.-

Anyway, appearently, I need to be clearer about what I mean about society fixing. Right now, there are many societies on the list of societies at http://www.nomic.net/~g6/static/soc.html . These includes The Junior G-Men, who just try (unsucessfully) to give M-Tek lots of points, Team Wonko, which tries to give Wonko points, and House Grem, which just tries to make random insta props to clutter up the ballots. The only reason these societies even exist is because they were created before the rules were hastily patched up.
-True, we could stand to lose those.-
In addition, I believe, whatever the case is now, that Wonko should be the Boss of WBE. Also, the society rules could use some clarifications, which would actually make them more powerful if done by me, but not game-breaking powerful. Oh, and BvS, about vSOI: It will essentially have the same powers, but your employees will have to work for their cut.
-Eh... I've got an idea or two about that, actually. What are yours?-

So, now you should have an idea of what I mean.

Orc In A Spacesuit
just wants to fix things. And have his secret plan work out, which is completly unrelated.

                                                  [[BvS]]
                     [[Just wants his plans, secret and not, to work out.]]