Glotmorf on 6 Oct 2002 02:56:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] WBE

On 10/5/02 at 10:09 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth bd,
>
>> On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:07 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
>>> Mr. A...there was something more to that charter I just submitted:
>>>
>>> "The Boss can mandate any society action of WBE, including the changing
>of
>>> its charter."
>>
>> If I can join WBE while remaining in vSOI, I do so.
>
>As the Bastard, I let you in. Welcome aboard.

I'd be tempted to do the same, so that, even if WBE doesn't have a clear boss it certainly has an employee...except that, since there's no clear boss, bd would become the boss since e'd be the senior employee.

So, sorry, bd.  As the Bastard, I'll keep your application on file, and probably let you in as soon as this little lawsuit gets cleaned up.

						Glotmorf