Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 02:40:09 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] about society fixing

Ok, I need to make a decision. I need to decide how much I am going to affect societies in my uber prop, and how much brokeness I'm going to leave to be fixed later. The only reason I am considering leaving societies somewhat alone is that some people might not like things like House Grem or Club Wonko going away/being fixed/whatever.

My question is this: will the fact that exploits currently in societies (including some that you personally like) would be fixed affect how you would vote for my uber-prop, and if so, how?

Orc In A Spacesuit
is making progress.

-Assuming you propose this nweek, I will also vote against anything which attempts to alter vSOI, vSET, the Gnome Account, etc. Unless you're making them more powerful. I like /that/.-

                                                  [[BvS]]