Glotmorf on 5 Oct 2002 06:03:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI -- Dropping da Big One

On 10/4/02 at 11:23 PM Glotmorf wrote:

>On 10/4/02 at 6:52 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>>Side note: If Mr. Morf's interpretation stands, then we also don't have a
>>Grid. Or more accurately, we have a Grid, but it has no Grid Squares or
>>Surface Squares, 'cause they're all non-uniquely named. But that's okay,
>>because the interpretation is bogus anyway.
>
>Of course grid squares are uniquely named.  Each is uniquely identified by
>its (x,y) position.  That's why I didn't include service malls either,
>because each is uniquely identified as the service mall at (x,y).  Same
>with Big Rocks.  Sirens have names.  Gnome bags are one per player,
>therefore each gnome bag is <Player X>'s gnome bag.  Lots of things are
>uniquely named.  But points aren't.

I take it back.  There's nothing that says a player can't have more than one gnome bag.  It only says that a player can only buy one if e doesn't already have one.  Should it be determined that gnome bags can be given to other players, gnome bags would cease to exist too.

						Glotmorf