Joshua Caudle on 5 Oct 2002 05:01:09 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NomiCrack and Victory: The Game is Mine

> >> I purchase 3 random Gnomes from the menu.
> > -Speshificaly, you purchashe Alien, Grape Kool-Aid, and Earth Gnomersh.-
> >
> >> I place all gnomes in my gnome bag.
> > -Yeshir.-
> >
> >> also I move that we change the Sale Gnome to type NC for fun.... what
do
> >> you
> >> think, boss?? I think Pharmaceuticals is an excellent move in the
current
> >> economy...
> > -I thinkersh you're on crackh. Then again, thash yer pint, innit? Okahy,
> > agree with the moshion to make NC Gnomersh the Sale Type.-
>
> I ratify the motion to make NomiCrack GNomes the Sale Type as well.
>
> That's the CEO plus at least 1/4 of the non-CEO members. NC Gnomes are now
> On Sale.
>
> I buy three NomiCrack Gnomes. [[At 5 points each, +3 NC Gnomes, -15
points]]

> I squeeze each of my NomiCrack Gnomes three times [[-3 NC Gnomes, +9 Rocks
> NomiCrack]]
>
> I convert all my points to BNS and board one of my Airspeeders.
>
> I consume two of my Rocks of NomiCrack [[+300 points]]
> I convert all my points to BNS [[+3000 BNS]]
>
> I consume my remaining 7 Rocks of NomiCrack [[+1050 points]]
>
> I win [[-1050 points]]
>
> [[The best part is, I feel almost no ill effects - all the Dimensional
> changes were nuked by the win, my inability to board Airspeeders is moot
> because I'm already in one, I don't need to make Insta-Rules, I'm not
> playing football, and as long as I don't do this again next nweek, I don't
> qualify as a NomiCrack Head ;) ]]
>
> [[Side note to the Admin: I've just noticed that, thanks to Less is More -
> Dimensions, winning no longer results in an Entropic Apocalypse. The
> post-win reset rule states that the effects listed in r440 happen, but
there
> is no r440 anymore. Thanks a lot, whoever Less-is-Mored dimensions, we
could
> really use that three-day break right now.]]
>
> --
> Wonko

Actually You can't purchase NC gnomes until Nweek 25. So states Rule 850:

"If an attempt to change the vSOI Sale Type is Ratified either by the CEO
and at least 1/4 of all non-CEO members of vSOI or by every non-CEO member
of vSOI, then at the end of the nweek the vSOI Sale Type changes to the
attempted type. If multiple changes are ratified, only the last one is
implemented."

*thpppt*

no NC Gnomes= NO WIN for WONKO!!

-Squire.