Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Oct 2002 06:36:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A few things

Said Dave:
I think I came up with that because movable Bonus Boxes is the stupidest fucking idea on the planet.

Wow. Wonko came up with the stupidest fucking idea on the planet. That's pretty, like whoa, special, or something. The whole planet. Hey, can your autograph Wonko?

On looking back on that, I seem to be sarcastically disagreeing with Dave. I'm not. I just think that is funny as hell.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is lol.