Wonko on 4 Oct 2002 02:42:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Preemptive clarification:

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

> [[Okay, here's the deal, bd. I ama bout to give you your actual Gnome
> holdings, okay? This is the actual list. I don't care what the web page,
> your aunt Edna, or a booming voice from the sky say, this is it. Now,
> then:]]
>
> bd: Air (2), Beer, Bomb (4), Basic (4), Alien (3), Fire, Grain, Grape
> Kool-Aid, Herb (3), Potato, Scottish, Sheep (3), Tequila, Water (2), Wine,
> Winter
>
> [[Now, that's a lot, but you keep trying to use Earth Gnomes. Note your
> utter lack thereof.]]

Dude, how many times am I gonna have to say this before it sinks in?

E LOST ALL EIR GNOMES! They're demised! They've passed on! They are no more!
They have ceased to be! They've expired and gone to meet their maker!
They're stiffs! Bereft of life, they rest in peace! If e hadn't stuck 'em in
eir bag they'd be pushing up the daisies! They're metabolic processes are
now 'istory! They're off the twig! They've kicked the bucket, shuffled off
their mortal coils, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir
invisibile!! They've f*ckin' snuffed it!..... THESE ARE EX-GNOMES!!

--
Wonko