Baron von Skippy on 4 Oct 2002 00:56:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Er... Crap.

Okay, for some reason the MoG page doesn't seem to be working quite right. It's okay, though: I've got a full record on my computer, so no one has lost Gnomes or anything. However, the page isn't updating right, so DO NOT TRUST IT. If you want to know what Gnomes you have, ask. For a small fee, I might tell you. If I really like you.

                                                  [[BvS]]