Wonko on 3 Oct 2002 23:23:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] PGGB

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

> Okay, firsht: Dave, ash bd did that 'fore you declared 't nwheek 24, I'm
> taching it onta the nwheek 23 invoische. I invoishe you fer 20 points fer
> alla acshuns bd tooked, plush 10 creationsh and 1 merger earlier in the
> nweek.

Good sir, I do protest. The Clock turns off at the end of voting, which
happens at the end of nweek 23. Thus, the clock-stop period comes during
nweek 24.

Besides, even if it didn't, the actions don't take effect until the
beginning of the nweek anyway.

--
Wonko