Baron von Skippy on 3 Oct 2002 02:26:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Here's how you create a society...

>> I create the following society:
>>
>> {{ _WBE_
>> }}
>
>If assholism is to be the weapon of choice, so be it.
>
>--
>Wonko
>Is quite angry

*cough*choke*ahem. This is coming from the entity who robbed the bank, attempted to sink everyone's dimensions, seized total control of all players' votes, and (biggest in *my* mind) nuked my score? Not to mention all the "players may vote", "players may make proposals" and other weenie arguments?

Dude. I'm not choosing the weapons. I'm merely following your most excellent example. :)

						Glotmorf

-*ahem* The weapon is assholism, if that's even a word. You will each take ten paces, turn, and be total assholes at each other. Go! ONE... TWO...-

                                                  [[BvS]]