Glotmorf on 3 Oct 2002 01:32:11 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Guys aren't eirs!

On 10/2/02 at 9:13 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth David E. Smith,
>
>> On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
>>
>>> In the prothothal Spithaks Thrownownths, replaith all inthtanthes oth
>>> "gender" with "in-game gender"
>>
>> watch where you're spitting. Anyway, you don't have the Pink Scarf, as
>> some proposal transferred it away from Wonko before e gave it to you.
>
>*sigh* I was afraid that would happen.
>
>Who got it?

It's random.  Orc may get it still.  The only reason Orc doesn't have it now is that the clock is stopped between nweeks. (I'm still pondering the existentialism there.) Had it been one nsecond before the end of the nweek, Orc could get it, only to possibly lose it again.

						Glotmorf