Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Oct 2002 09:47:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] For The Horde!

thing(still working on this stuff). Here's an example: Take a Red Life Core and a Bomb Gnome, and use the Technology "Speeder Core Induction", and you get a Dragon. This Dragon acts like a Speeder,

I forgot "and an Airspeeder". Basically turning the speeder into a Dragon. Abilities would be firebreathing (ouch) and devouring (forcefully picking up a player :)). And if you took a Blue Life Core, a Weather Gnome, and an Airspeeder, and use "Speeder Core Induction", you get a Wind Serpent, which could have all damage divided by 2 and 2 extra movements per nweek. And so on. The ideas run rampant in my head, but I need to get Technologies settled before we do Cores, and Core induction, and all that.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is really tired