Baron von Skippy on 2 Oct 2002 02:54:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] About the grid reborn

-"Ghost thing?" ...Maybe "Entity?"-

whatever :P
-Semantics, I know, unless you were in the Nomic game I'm thinking of, which I'm fairly certain you weren't...-

-/I/ recognized bd when I saw him...-

that's good :)

Oh, and BvS, I have 1 for you too, your evilness.
-*nods appreciatively* Sweet. What picture thingy did you use? One from W3, or something else?-

You'll see. After you enter the grid. And probably an nweek later. But I have one.
-Oh, right, I'm not on the thing. That explains why no picture.-

When I finally got done setting everything up and looking at, I was kinda hurried with the pictures, as it's not an easy process to get them out. I'll try to get a better view of everyone, maybe lined up in roll call fashion, and maybe even put them on the roster page?
-File size again. That would make the roster big. Also, if we're gonna have portraits on the roster page, I think we should pick our own, no offense to your efforts.-

Oh, yeah, I agree completly. Perhaps, later on, we could have a seperate page for 2 portraits: 1, you pick out; 1, the OrcVision avatar.
-Well, some people might go with the avatar, but I know I have a couple of different pictures I'm thinking of that I would pick at the moment.-

Orc In A Spacesuit
is thinking up props

                                                  [[BvS]]