The Voice on 2 Oct 2002 00:53:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] destruction

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Monday 30 September 2002 05:34 pm, The Voice wrote:
> I scrap all of my Activity, Charm, Respect, Score, and Style for
> Destruction.

That's not a legal Action. Where is "Scrapping" defined in the Ruleset?
--
bd

I Beg to Differ (tm). It is legal due to r669, The Slightly Less Important Not-So Default Case: "Any action indistinguishable from a legal action is legal." I am assuming here that the Admin understands that, in the context of the ruleset, what I did was to decrease said dimensions. Since we're all speaking (typing?) English, or at least some language resembling English, Glotmorf's argument that normal meanings of English don't apply is false-- the rules of English inherently apply since we are speaking it (The Voice is a linguistics student). Since it can be interpreted that what I said is meant to mean what is defined in the ruleset, it is legal.

I could have just changed it, but that wouldn't have been as much fun. :)

-0-THE VOICE...
Is feeling rather proud of emself.-0-