Wonko on 29 Sep 2002 23:14:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko uses the Force

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 9/29/02 at 10:51 AM Wonko wrote:
>
>>> Proposal 1023/0: Less is More: Bonus Boxes (Glotmorf)
>> No [[If you're gonna do a Less is More, do the whole thing or don't do it
>> at
>> all]]
>
> You're telling me how to do a Less is More, when I started the whole thing?
> Pfui.  It's a Less is More because it consolidates two rules into one.  I left
> out the part about it taking precedence over r705 because it's gonna be a part
> of r705, and therefore has its own precedence.  To "do the whole thing" would
> create a paradox -- how can a rule take precedence over itself?

What I meant was, don't subsection some of it, then leave the rest. That's
just making really ugly rules. I'm objecting to your, "Section B.1
Transporter Pads.... Section B.2 Everything Else" thing. Don't clutter up
the rule by filling half of it subsection markers.

--
Wonko