Glotmorf on 29 Sep 2002 18:46:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko uses the Force

On 9/29/02 at 10:51 AM Wonko wrote:

>> Proposal 1023/0: Less is More: Bonus Boxes (Glotmorf)
>No [[If you're gonna do a Less is More, do the whole thing or don't do it
>at
>all]]

You're telling me how to do a Less is More, when I started the whole thing?  Pfui.  It's a Less is More because it consolidates two rules into one.  I left out the part about it taking precedence over r705 because it's gonna be a part of r705, and therefore has its own precedence.  To "do the whole thing" would create a paradox -- how can a rule take precedence over itself?

						Glotmorf