Wonko on 29 Sep 2002 14:19:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko learns to Vote

Quoth Glotmorf,

> To quote Ronald Reagan: "There you go again."  You're saying that just because
> there's a general rule it blows all the specific rules away.  I still say
> there's no conflict.  Players can vote, yes...within the context of the rest
> of the rules.  Which includes the Witch Gremlin.

Take a look at the rule, Glotmorf. It says, quite clearly, 'players may
vote'. It then goes on to list the exceptions to this rule: Newbies, On
Leave players, and Dead players can't vote.

Being cursed is not on the list of exceptions, therefore it isn't one. The
rule is pretty explicit about what the exceptions are.

--
Wonko