Glotmorf on 29 Sep 2002 07:03:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko learns to Vote

On 9/29/02 at 2:13 AM Wonko wrote:

>Hey, you know what?
>
>We never fixed that old problem with the Witch Gremlin, where a rule that
>said all players may vote superceded the rule that said cursed players
>couldn't. Or pehaps we did, and we just made it again with the voting less
>is more.
>
>Regardless, that means I can vote!

To quote Ronald Reagan: "There you go again."  You're saying that just because there's a general rule it blows all the specific rules away.  I still say there's no conflict.  Players can vote, yes...within the context of the rest of the rules.  Which includes the Witch Gremlin.

So there.

						Glotmorf