Glotmorf on 28 Sep 2002 02:32:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Greetings

On 9/27/02 at 5:15 PM Joel Ricker wrote:

>On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 01:53, Glotmorf wrote:
>
>> Hey, pleased ta meetcha.  How's it goin'?  How's the wife an' kids?
>Here, have a point, one of my own special brand, smuggled in from the
>actual Realm of Positive Score by dimensional rowboat just this past
>weekend.  Don't lose my card, son.
>>
>> Mr. A...I give 303notfound a point.
>>

>My good sir, I appreciate the sentiment but I hope that was in err and
>not in jest. 303notfound twas my father's name.  He was a transport
>protocol error message himself, as defined in Code of Federal
>Regulations Title 49 Part 31 Section 5 Footnote 31 Chapter 7 Paragraph
>3.14159 Line e^2 of the __Railroad Safety Appliance Standards__.  Of
>course his error messages were met with much fear and trepidation as his
>full name was "303 Not Found, Track Not Found".
>
>404notfound

This is what happens when one types by the light of one's screen.  It just doesn't quite reach the keyboard.

Though since you say 303notfound "was" your father's name, I gather he's passed on?  So even if the point was given to him by mistake, it should pass through his estate to you.

Just remember...don't let the bad guys buy you out.

						Glotmorf