Daniel Lepage on 27 Sep 2002 23:59:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Votes, nweek 23

Quoth Rob Speer,

> 995 NO  So you'd have two Elbonian Airways on the same
> spot?

No, I'm removing the bit in the rules about Elbonian Airways being on those
squares, and putting it back in with Service Malls. It doesn't place a
second Airways anywhere.

> 1001 NO  Um... sounds like yet another Society designed
> to give certain people money. No.

'Tis better than vSOI, certainly - WBE actually employs people to do things
for it.

> 1012 NO  Sure, you make it seem innocent, but then you'll
> go around Garthing Brooks with impunity.

Except there won't be Brooks anymore. And anyway, Garthing Brooks with
impunity would result in massive rock-purchase payments, and subsequent
poorness.

> 1016 ABSTAIN  I think this would undo Wonko screwing himself
> over... then again, I wasn't paying that much
> attention.

No, this would get Veto'd by the Admin, bcs it would be Hell to implement.

> 1043 NO  Not necessary.

Clarification is always good.

> 1044 NO
> 1045 YES

Wait, you're voting AGAINST T-shirts, but FOR something which creates
T-shirts?

> 1059 NO  There's no such thing as a Gbnome either.

Admin rectification.

> 1060 NO

What could I do to this proposal so that you would like it next nweek if I
made it again?

--
Wonko