Wonko on 26 Sep 2002 02:42:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] picture yourself

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

> How do you picture yourself in the game of Nomic?  Descibe how you want to
> look
>
> I have a reason for asking this.  You will see why soon.

Well, gee... I haven't really thought about this... What do other people
thing I would look like?

I suppose that my image of myself varies dramatically with my status. At
times I'm a very well dressed guy, perhaps an Italian suit of some sort,
with slicked back hair, spiffy sunglasses, butlers, and a general air of
extreme wealth and power. At other times, I'm a poor, dishevelled guy with
dirty nerd-style glasses, a shirt that looks like I've slept in it every
night for the past month, clothes that don't look quite like they fit,
uncombed hair, and a general air of wild, sleepless, dishevelled poverty
(Glotmorf had the right idea when e portrayed me running from a mob in one
of eir proposals... though I resent the claim that I wouldn't know anything
about Physics and haven't heard of JSMill.)

I figure my appearance changes a lot, because one nweek I've just obtained
99% of the game's currency, and the next I've eliminated all my points in a
mistaken attempt to profit - that sort of thing. It seems to happen to me a
lot. I wonder why?

--
Wonko