Baron von Skippy on 22 Sep 2002 03:30:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Well, damn, here's athought...

>> >-Dammit, now people are going to start expecting intelligent actions
>from
>> >me... I'm not good with those. Some of you may have noticed. Some of you
>> >may
>> >have been asleep.-
>>
>>So go public and give me all your stock.  I'll make your decisions for
>you.
>>
>>Here's the first one: withdraw the proposal about Shareholder Voting.
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-Why?-

Because shareholder voting has its uses.
-Like what?-
Because it's not an issue now that Wonko has returned all the player stocks; anyone selling more than half eir player shares has only emself to blame.
-But is anyone that dumb?-
Because it'll be interesting to see if anyone would actually risk selling a majority share of emself for the points.
-Repeat from above?-
Because it's a backup proxy system for people who'd otherwise be on forced leave.
-Designating a proxy works fine.-
Because you're not good with intelligent actions, so you should do what I say. -Your logic is flawed. I'm not good with intelligent actions, but you're not necessarily the obvious superior. Wonko's broken the game enough. E's smart. I'll listen to em for a while.-

And because the proposal is a kneejerk reaction to a situation that the rule in question didn't actually cause, which means the rule will get killed before it's even been given a chance to be useful.
-It should have died before it had a chance to get abused.-
All of which is something I really hate to see.
-*shrug* Sorry.-

How's that?

						Glotmorf

                                                  [[BvS]]