Wonko on 22 Sep 2002 03:11:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Sorry, I'm out

Quoth Mark Haywood,

> Hey, all. Sorry, but I can't keep up with this and maintain my life at the
> same time. I'm trying to juggle work, school, a social life, and Nomic, and
> I was able to, until Nomic picked back up. So, unable to keep it all going,
> I've decided Nomic's gotta go. Maybe I'll come back for a brief stint in the
> summer. It was fun while it lasted, though.
>
> First, though:
> I give all of my BNS to Wonko, to alleviate eir poverty.
> I give the Illegally Obtained Ballot to Baron von Skippy, who tied with me
> for whatever it was that got me it in the first place.
> I give my Entropy to Orc in a Spacesuit, for the hell of it.
> I give my Activity, if I still have any, to Dan, who's coming close to
> Garbage Collection.
> I forfeit the game of B Nomic.
> Bye.

May the Wind be at your back and the Gods of Planar Geometry at your side.
Good luck.

If you ever feel like coming back, remember that usually it's not nearly
this active - it's just that we've got unlimited bandwidth after sitting
around for a month and a half in last nweek.

--
Wonko