Glotmorf on 22 Sep 2002 01:48:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] fixing glotmorf's mess

On 9/21/02 at 7:21 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> On 9/21/02 at 12:11 AM The Voice wrote:
>>
>>> {{ __Damn It, Glotmorf__
>>>
>>> Delete section C.2.5. of rule 946 and renumber other sections
>accordingly.
>>>
>>> Smack Glotmorf for letting Wonko become Overlord. :)
>>>
>>> }}
>>>
>>> -0-THE VOICE-0-
>>
>> The problem isn't with r946.c.2.5.  The problem is that nothing made the
>> older, more harmful forms of stock that Wonko alleges to possess with the
>> effect of total control go away.
>>
>> Not that I didn't try.
>
>Personally, I would have included the destruction of, and compensation for,
>all extant stocks in the proposal that created the new 946.

Yeah, well, I thought I had it covered in another proposal.  Even the compensation, because it was supposed to make the transactions to never have happened.  But yes, I should have had it in the stock rule change proposal as a backup, since careful wording wouldn't have caused an overlap.

						Glotmorf