bd on 19 Sep 2002 18:54:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Egad, what happened?

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 10:31 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
> On 9/18/02 at 10:17 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:
> >>On the plus side, this new nweek is Unlimited Bandwidth Nweek! It's like
> >>nweek two all over again!
> >>
> >>--
> >>Wonko
> >
> >-I wasn't even here then, but whenever you say something like that, I know
> >it means something bad happened... let's see... unlimited bandwidth,
> >you're
> >talking... Wonko, how many proposals DID you make in nweek 2?-
>
> I don't remember the exact number, but it was somewhere between 15 and 22.
> It was enough to have Dave sounding like someone on Death Row, the size of
> the ballot that nweek.  That's what prompted me to make the original
> Bandwidth Limitation proposal in nweek 3; I've been to Admin Hell myself,
> and it's not a nice neighborhood.

I see the following there for the nweek 2 ballot:
"Proposal 121/0: (untitled)
Proposal 122/1: Screw That
Proposal 123/0: No messing around with the game state
Proposal 130/0: I've told lies without hint of regret.
Proposal 131/3: Same as it ever was.
Proposal 132/0: We have always been at war with Eastasia.
Proposal 137/0: Correct our scores, please
Proposal 138/0: Just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.
Proposal 139/0: Otherwise, what are the characters going to fall off of?
Proposal 140/0: The word being made into flesh.
Proposal 141/0: Crazy as a coconut.
Proposal 142/0: No kickbacks
Proposal 143/0: Judicial Compensation
Proposal 144/0: Order, order!
Proposal 145/0: The Cursed Sushi of Babel
Proposal 146/0: Judicial reform 1
Proposal 147/0: Judicial Reform 2
Proposal 148/0: Judicial Reform 3 or crime and punishment
Proposal 149/0: Don't let the game die"

That's not too many.
--
bd
Death rays don't kill people, people kill people!!