David E. Smith on 19 Sep 2002 10:50:07 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Entropy crash?

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> Mr. A...please confirm for the record: In nweek 22, we had an entropy
> meltdown?  So there should be nothing on the grid save the football and
> the big stick, no unbagged gnomes save those just awarded, and no
> insta-rules save the post-meltdown four?

"Yes" to the first part, and a conditional "yes" to the rest.
(Specifically, there's more stuff than that on the Grid, since beer cans
seem to be immune to just about everything, and most of the other objects
are of the "if there isn't one, create one randomly" type.)

And yes, all the Insta-Rules got reset, per the Entropy rule.

...dave