Glotmorf on 19 Sep 2002 01:34:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 22 VOTING RESULTS

On 9/18/02 at 11:59 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>   Proposal 965/0 (Night of the Living Dead Stock Market) (M-Tek):
>   AFF: bd, Glotmorf, Iain, Squire of Dimness
>   NEG: Mithrandir, The Voice, Wonko
>   Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-3-0-0). Measure passes.
>   Measure is vetoed by The Administrator (technically infeasible
>   to implement. There were other, legal BNS transactions, and I simply
>   CANNOT sort out which is which, especially in light of the fact that
>   this nweek lasted almost a month of RL time).
>   M-Tek scores 9 points.
>
>   Proposal 973/0 (Public Exposure) (Glotmorf):
>   AFF: bd, Glotmorf, Mithrandir, Squire of Dimness
>   NEG: Wonko
>   ABS: The Voice
>   Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-1-1-0). Measure passes.
>   Created 946/2.
>   Created massive ambiguity, as Wonko now has stock in lots of players
>   who have not yet Gone Public.
>   [[ I can't tell you how tempting it is to veto this... ]]
>   Glotmorf scores 8 points.

I'd just like to point out that the "massive ambiguity" as a result of p973 wouldn't be present except for the veto of p965.  The whole point of p965 was to make existing stock holdings go away.  Are you SURE you can't implement it?

						Glotmorf