Glotmorf glotmorf on Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:28:27 -0400

[BNomic-Public] CFI -- Prop 958

[[ I hate to do this, but this is how the rules are built right now.  I=
 hate to say I told you so...hey, who am I kidding? ]]

I make the following CFI:

Statement:

Voting in favor of Proposal 958 is in violation of Rules 897 and 636;=
 therefore, affirmative votes for Proposal 958 cannot be counted.

Analysis:

Shillings are objects.  Wonko's shillings are in Wonko's possession.  Rule=
 897 says "B Nomic Shillings may only be manipulated as specified in the=
 rules."  Rule 636 says "no player may modify the state of any object in=
 possession of another player, without the other player's explicit=
 permission in a public forum."  Wonko did not give permission in a public=
 forum for eir shillings to be modified.  Therefore, it is illegal for any=
 player to vote in favor of a proposal that modifies Wonko's shillings,=
 e.g. by transferring them to the Bank.

						Glotmorf