Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy on Sun, 01 Sep 2002 21:51:19 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Miniplayers

> > *sigh* Okay...where'd I put that uzi?
>
>I hand glotmorf the Uzi of fo izU eht fromtolg! Glotmorf must speak
>backwards
>from now on!
>
>--
>bd
>There's no easy quick way out, we're gonna have to live through our
>whole lives, win, lose, or draw.
>		-- Walt Kelly

-I beat the living crap out of bd for reinitiating Calvinball. Then I don
the Cloak of Utter Hypocrisy and pull out the Duel Automatic Handguns of the
Lobby Scene. Glotmorf must move in super slo-mo if e wishes to shoot me.-

                                                   [[BvS]]