Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy on Sun, 01 Sep 2002 02:01:43 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Miniplayers

> >> new
> >>
> >> We could appoint a Minister to name the MiniMin... We could call em the
> >> MiniMinMin.
> >>
> >> And if we chose a Miniplayer to do it, e'd be the MiniMiniMinMin.
> >>
> >> Teehee!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Wonko
> >> Is having far too much fun with this.
> >>
> > -And if that Miniplayer was a 1/8 sized clone dog, they would be Mini
>Rin
> > Tin Tin the Mini Mini Min Min. And if they were a heathen from
>Scandanavia,
> > they'd be Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin Mini Mini Min Min. And if they
>had
> > lost their teeth in an unfortunate luge accident and had metal dentures,
> > they'd be Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin Mini Mini Min Min and eir Tin
>Grin.
>
>So if e won a game of Rummy while drunk, e'd be MiniRinTinTin the
>SinFinMiniMiniMinMin and eir Tin Grin and Gin Gin Win?
>
>And if e had a big metal basin for holding metal dentures, and was in
>charge
>of regulating such bins, e'd Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin
>and
>MiniTinGrinBinMin with eir Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin, and Gin Gin Win?
>
>And if e got to noisy and was stabbed to death with a sewing implement, and
>all eir dentures were passed, in a lightweight plastic case made of
>thermoplastic polymers or copolymers of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid,
>esters of these acids, or acrylonitrile, on to an inheritor, then the Next
>of Kin of the Mini Rin Tin Tin Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin
>with the Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin, and Gin Gin Win who was Pinned with Pin
>for
>Spinning a Din would get a Tin Grin Bin of Acrylic Resin full of Tin Grins,
>and the titles of MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin?
>
>--
>Winko
>Is REALLY havin' too much fin with this

-Well, if the original was a French cartoon character from the WWII era, and
enjoyed impersonating a shark, the inheritance recipient would be the Next
of Kin of the Mini Rin Tin Tin Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin
with the Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin, and Gin Gin Win, Tin Tin, who was Pinned
with Pin for Spinning a Din while Swimming with Fin, and would get a Tin
Grin Bin of Acrylic Resin full of Tin Grins, and the titles of
MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin.

And if the recipient was a form of genie with a short temper and a smile,
they'd be the Grinning Thin-Skinned Djinn, Next of Kin of the Mini Rin Tin
Tin Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin with the Tin Grin, Tin Grin
Bin, and Gin Gin Win, Tin Tin, who was Pinned with Pin for Spinning a Din
while Swimming with Fin, and would get a Tin Grin Bin of Acrylic Resin full
of Tin Grins, and the titles of MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin.

And if they were also a member of a religious sect in _The Mote in God's
Eye_, and recieved their inheritance in wax, and, in memory of the deceased,
had a beer, they'd be the Grinning Thin-Skinned Djinn, follower of Niven's
Him, who would save them from Sin, Next of Kin of the Mini Rin Tin Tin Sin
Fin MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin with the Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin,
and Gin Gin Win, Tin Tin, who was Pinned with Pin for Spinning a Din while
Swimming with Fin, and would get a Parafinned Tin Grin Bin of Acrylic Resin
full of Tin Grins, and the titles of MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin,
drunk on Heineken.

                                                   [[BvS]]