Wonko dplepage on Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:12:49 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Miniplayers

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>> run
>> the
>> use
>> about
>> can
>> well

>> idea
>> didn't
>> affecting

>> idea,
>> something
>> grid

>>> -Well, so far as there not being appreciably interesting subsets to the
>>> Game, that might be about to change a bit, or more accurately a metric
>>> buttload.. In any case, even if we as full players don't see the point
>> to go
>>> to a lower position, doesn't mean that others wouldn't be willing to
>> assume
>>> those positions. I think this is a viable thing to do, and so long as it
>>> didn't resemble Disintrest too much, I'd be willing to back it.-
>>
>> I suppose the people this most needs the approval of is the Ministers -
>> after all, they'd be the ones who'd have to track all the Miniplayers.
>> Although perhaps it would be better to have a Minister of Miniplayers - The
>> MiniMin, say - who would track all their attributes...
>>
>> As for the fact the football and gremball aren't up to pbm standards...
>> wait.
>>
>> --
>> Wonko
>>
> -How about Mini Me instead of MiniMin? It's funnier, and I've seen the new
> Austin Powers movie too many times... mole.-

We could appoint a Minister to name the MiniMin... We could call em the
MiniMinMin.

And if we chose a Miniplayer to do it, e'd be the MiniMiniMinMin.

Teehee!

--
Wonko
Is having far too much fun with this.