Wonko dplepage on Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:15:56 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>> * Anything maintained by a Ministry, on the Web server, disappeared.
>> Fortunately, the ministers should have good backups for those things. The
>> Gnome ministry should be in good hands, as its Minister was keeping eir
>> own records anyway. The Gremlins and Bank records will be lost, but those
>> are easy enough to fix -- just randomize the Gremlins, and fix the Bank
>> (which desperately needs to be done anyway). The Insta-Ministry, well, it
>> was on the same Web server, so I dunno what will become of it.
>
> -Um, Dave? Bad news about the MoG. There is no backup. I have an old list,
> unless I got rid of it, and I can recreate a lot from that, but I stopped
> updating after the MoG site went up. To everyone: Short of my and bd's
> massive Gnome gains, has anyone done anything with Gnomes? And who lost eir
> gnomes to bd? With that, I can rebuild the list.-
>
> [[BvS]]

*********************
8/3/02, Baron : Okay, everyone, here's the gonna-be-regular statement of all
things Gnomes
in the Game.

First off, bd bought 5 random Gnomes, those being 1 each of types Air,
Alien, Herb, Sheep, and Water.

An Earth Gnome is created at (13, 11).

Now, everyone's holdings:
Player            Gnome types
Athena
Baron von Skippy    Bomb, Ice (2), Weather
bd             Air, Alien, Basic, Bomb (4), Herb (2), Sheep, Water
Dan
Glotmorf        Alien, Basic, Grain
Iain
Mithrandir
Naath
Rob
Slumbering Giant 1
The Voice        Basic (2), Lemon
Wild Card        Earth (2), Fire, Sheep, Tea, Water (2), Winter
Wonko            Air (2), Earth

That's all for now, then. If I missed anything, let me know.
*********************
*********************
8/3/02, Dave : bd buys 19 more random gnomes (-38 points, paid to the Gnome
Account).

8/3/02, Baron :Those 19 Gnomes are: Basic (3), Alien (3), Earth, Fire, Grain
(2), Herb, Sheep (2), Summer (2), Water (3), Winter.

bd now has the following Gnomes: Air, Bomb (4), Basic (4), Alien (4), Earth,
Fire, Grain (2), Herb (3), Sheep (3), Summer (2), Water (4), Winter.
*********************
*********************
8/4/02, Baron :
I convert 99s into 9 points.

I purchase the following 25 Gnomes:

6 Water
6 Earth
5 Grain
3 Summer
1 Herb
1 Air
1 Alien
1 Fire

I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
I merge an Herb Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tea Gnome.
I squeeze that Tea Gnome twice.
I merge a Beer Gnome and a Potato Gnome into an Irish Gnome.
I merge a Tea Gnome and a Beer Gnome into a British Gnome.
I merge a British Gnome and an Irish Gnome into a Scottish Gnome.
I squeeze that Scottish Gnome once.

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.

I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
I merge an Earth Gnome and an Ice Gnome into a Russian Gnome.
I merge a Potato Gnome and a Russian Gnome into a Vodka Gnome.
I squueze that Vodka Gnome once.

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.
I merge a Wine Gnome and an Air Gnome into a Champagne Gnome.
I squeeze that Champagne Gnome twice.

I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.

***
I merge a Fire Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tequila Gnome.
I squueze that Tequila Gnome twice.
***

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge an Alien Gnome and a Grape Gnome into a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome.
I squeeze that Grape Kool-Aid Gnome once.

***
I merge a Scottish Gnome and a Wine Gnome and a Vodka Gnome and a Champagne
Gnome and a Beer Gnome and a Tequila Gnome and a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome into a
Purple Jesus Punch Gnome.
I squeeze that PJP Gnome twice.
***
[[ Note by Wonko - the two *** bracketed action sets never happened - BvS
was out of Water Gnomes as of the first, and thus had no Tequila for the
second.
]]

I recognize all of the above actions.
*********************
*********************
8/11/02, Orc : -I pick up the two sheep gnomes there

8/12/02, Dave : "Orc In A Spacesuit" joins B Nomic. Just to get it out of
the way, I'll handle eir Grid actions and other stuff as well: E enters the
Grid, grabs some Gnomes, moves, joins a Football team, and tackles Athena.
(There
aren't any rules for eating Gnomes; if you want to squeeze one, please say
so.) The tackle lands Orc on the Radar Blip near Athena; the Blip is a
White Hole. Orc thus takes ownership of all Gnomes and Gremlins possessed
by Athena, Wonko, and Glotmorf (giving Orc these Gnomes: Air (2), Alien,
Basic, Earth, Grain, Sheep (2), including the two Sheep Gnomes e got when
e landed on the Grid).

Therefore, I believe things look like this:

Player              Gnome types
Athena
Baron von Skippy    Bomb, Ice, Weather, Fire, Scottish[1 hp], Wine[1 hp],
                    Vodka[1 hp], Grape Kool-Aid[1 hp], Champagne[1 hp],
                    Beer[1 hp]
bd                  Air, Bomb (4), Basic (4), Alien (4), Earth, Fire,
                    Grain (2), Herb (3), Sheep (3), Summer (2), Water (4),
                    Winter
Dan
Glotmorf
Iain
Mithrandir
Naath
Orc                 Air (2), Alien, Basic, Earth, Grain, Sheep (2)
Rob
Squire
The Voice           Basic (2), Lemon
Wild Card           Earth (2), Fire, Sheep, Tea, Water (2), Winter
Wonko

BTW, I don't know if you realized this, Baron, but I just counted, and you,
in that massive set of actions you took to get a PJP Gnome, tried to make
tequila after you had used all 6 Water Gnomes you bought. And according to
your records, you didn't have any other Water Gnomes to use. That's why you
have all those gnomes, instead of just the PJP Gnome.
For Dave, this also means you have -2 tequilas and -2 PJP's in the Drinks
department.

--
Wonko