Wonko on 14 Aug 2002 18:20:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Dealing with Wonko's Wealth

Quoth Jeremy "Athena" Cook,

> Change the title of "Stock Control" to "Wealth Control".
>
> Change the contents of proposal 958 to:
>
> {{
> Transfer all BNS Wonko owns except 500 to the Bank.
>
> Give Wonko one point of Respect.
> }}

That's the other thing - if you take all my money, I can't fund the Wealthy
Bastard Contests. I already owe at least 1000 BNS to various winners.

--
Wonko
P.S. Wealthy Bastard History Test: In distant times, the player then known