Wonko on 14 Aug 2002 17:11:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A grand entrance (sort of)...

Quoth Joshua Caudle,

There is a generalized rule - Hands Off! - which states that unless a rule
explicitly states that players may modify objects which other players
possess, then they can't without permission from the object's owner.

--
Wonko