Baron von Skippy on 14 Aug 2002 03:55:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposals

{{
__And finally...__

In Section B6
Of rule one-fifty-four, take
out the last para.

[[ Effect: Remove Entropic Syllable restrictions
Rationale: They don't work - the rules can't regulate what I post to the
Forum any more than they can regulate what clothes I put on in the morning.
And even if they did work, they're just an annoyance - they don't do
anything except encourage people to write proposals that look really ugly.
]]
}}

-Although they do allow us to test out the text searcher. It works, by the way.-
--
Wonko
Current Status: Wondering what the point of a Current Status message is.

                                                  -BvS-