Baron von Skippy on 14 Aug 2002 02:29:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... or something.

I'm not getting rich off of this, and neither is anyone else. Except for Wonko, that one time, but that doesn't count.-

                                                  -BvS-

Well, you are getting less poor than you otherwise would if you had to pay full price.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Wanting a fair and equitable system before he takes advantage of everybody.

-Well, of course I am. Why the devil else would I have created vSOI than as a convienient venue to my getting my hands on a PGGB Gnome? I mean, um... I did it so that people could have quality products at reasonable prices...-

                                                  -BvS-

By "people" you mean, of course, "me and my allies?" (BTW: Please can someone agree to have me in vSOI?)
Mithrandir

-That's not what it means... who said there were alliances? It's more of a mutual support thing. I let them in on profits and discounts (I'm so nice) and maybe they feel better about me and are nice to me. *thinks about this a bit* Maybe. I'm not sure whether it's happening so far, but then again, there haven't been any profits until this nweek.-

                                                  -BvS-