Glotmorf on 13 Aug 2002 06:14:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc does more stuff

On 8/12/02 at 11:20 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>>I request a mentor.
>>I declare my gender to be Male.
>>I propose the following rule:
>>{{__Bad Dog!__
>>It is illegal for B Nomic players to urinate on Joel's machine.
>>}}
>>
>>Orc In A Spacesuit
>>Current Status: So preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his
>>signature.
>>
>-Well, this seems silly, except that I suppose it isn't regulated or
>illegal...-

Yeah, it is.  Urinating on most computers would cause them to short out ("Emits showers of sparks") or otherwise become inoperable.  This would trigger a State of Emergency, which would be a gamestate change.  Therefore urinating on Joel's computer is an unpermitted gamestate change, and thus illegal.

So this rule is redundant.

						Glotmorf