Glotmorf on 13 Aug 2002 06:02:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A fine close to a busy day

On 8/12/02 at 10:47 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>I join Team Crimson.
>
>I place myself on the Grid at (1, 13).
>
>I pay all of my Force Points to advance along the Jedi Path.
>
>Orc, kick me the ball. I'm in the endzone.

First off, I think you have to be on the grid, then join a team, not the other way around.

Secondly, you can't join Team Crimson, since it's already got two members whilst Team Turquoise only has one.

This, however, doesn't prevent OiaB's action of kicking the football down to where no one is standing...:)

						Glotmorf