Glotmorf on 13 Aug 2002 05:30:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Immutability

On 8/12/02 at 9:20 PM bd wrote:

>On Monday 12 August 2002 09:16 pm, Wonko wrote:
>> Say, here's an idea for the Immutability quest. If anyone can suggest to
>me
>> a rule that, were it in the ruleset, could not be changed, but would
>still
>> allow the same degree of mutability we have now in all other rules, I'll
>> give them lots of BNS.
>
>Append the following to the end of rule 0:
>{{
>This rule may not be repealed or amended. The previous sentence takes
>precedence over all other rules, and takes precedence over the remainder
>of
>this rule.
>}}

Missed a spot...

"Actions that would change this rule are not recognized.  Proposals that would change this rule have no effect.  Proposals that would, directly or indirectly, cause other rules to take precedence over this rule have no effect."

						Glotmorf