Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 04:14:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Orc's Replies 8/12/02

---------------
Mithrandir: Dear lord... if you include x and y values as dimensions j and k, you've got 11-dimensional space... You, Orc, have unlocked the secrets of the superstrings! I don't know whether to be happy, sad, or unlock my old Y2K bomb shelter.

Orc: You misunderstand me. I said I could make The Grid have more dimensions, but then said it would be better, if someone wanted to reinstate Dimensions later, to make the propsal I showed, WHICH WOULD CREATE A NEW SPACE SIMILAR TO THE GRID, BUT SEPERATE FROM IT. So you would have the 2-dimensional Grid and the 9-dimensional DimSpace. Although you could just as easily make The Grid be 11-dimensional, with 2 dimensions at the control of the players, and the rest not.

-Dude, he was making a joke. And if you're not including x and y values, then what are values j and k going to be?-
-------------

BvS:-Let's see, so the judge will be randomly selected from you, Mithrandir, and Squire, in accordance with game custom (does that mean anything in this game?).-

Orc: Whee, inexperienced judges!  I hope I get picked!

-Oh yeah. Dave's always "randomly" selected newbies for CFIs. It makes the game more interesting...-

-------------

BvS: I join Team Crimson.
I place myself on the Grid at (1, 13).
I pay all of my Force Points to advance along the Jedi Path.
Orc, kick me the ball. I'm in the endzone.

Orc: Hold on while I check the legality of me doing that.

-I think it's legal. It just might not be accurate.-

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Seeing if it's possible for his foot to meet the ball and have it sail in BvS's direction without the physics of this place preventing such a meeting.

-We have physics? I mean, damn, the ball is made of some sort of inflatable lead, if you read between the lines...-

                                                  -BvS-