Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 03:43:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... or something.

-Well, they are /vSOI/ airspeeders. And vSOI players have always gotten discounts on Gnomes. I'm expanding that. (By the way, there's nothing that says vSOI can't have more members. All people have to do is ask.)-

Can I join vSOI and share in the prof- that is, fun and challenge of being a member of this lucrati- er, great organization?
Mithrandir

-Tell you what. If any other member of vSOI wants you in, I'll vote you in. (They have yet to actually do anything personnel-related, so I'll see what they think here before taking control)-

                                                  -BvS-