Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 03:15:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I said I felt underrepresented, and I meant it, dammit...

>I propose:
>
>{{
>__Eddie's in the Space-Time Continuum__
>
>Amend rule 904 to read:
>
>"There are four Gods of B Nomic:
>
>"Aphrael, Goddess of Children.
>"Asclepius, God of Healing.
>"Apophis, the Destroyer.
>"Eddie, God of Atheists.
>
>"No player may ever be a worshipper of two Gods at once, however a player
>may worship no God at all.
>
>"Players may only become, or cease to be, worshippers of a God as stated
>by
>the Rules, and by the Priests/Priestesses of that God."
>}}

Define "Atheists" in the game context.

						Glotmorf

-What do you mean? Largely, the Preists of Eddie will have the power to "debunk" attacks on their flock, negating the powers of other gods. How's that?-

                                                  -BvS-