Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 Aug 2002 01:44:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] My First Call For Inquiry

> PECAN-->TIGER

Well, that was fast. I take it you've heard that one before?
That's 450 BNS I owe you now. But again, I'm not giving up any of my
financial advantage until I know that it will do some good.
--
Wonko

Never heard of it before in my life.

P.S. There are still at least three other percussion instruments that begin
and end with the same letter. 100 BNS each!

I thought I mentioned quite a few in my post. Hmm. Maybe it didn't get through. Sometimes I do that.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Eating a pecan. I mean a tiger. No, I mean... ugh, forget it.